Lost Arts studio

A lot of the fiber arts I enjoy are things like tatting, netmaking, chair caning, and even weaving, where people will come up to me when I demonstrate and solemnly tell me, "That's a lost art."

My Photo
Name:
Location: SW Outer Nowhere, Michigan, United States

On the Internet, nobody knows you're a chicken. (With apologies to Peter Steiner.)



26 October 2005

Ever call one of your friends, and find they now had an answering machine? So that instead of listening to the phone ring, or hearing someone say "Hello?", suddenly you have to come up with an answering-machine message:

"Uh, oh, hi, it's me, and I wanted to let you know Tuesday is fine. Um. Call me back if that won't work."

That's how I'm feeling right now!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



 

Contents copyright © 2005-2012 Lynn Carpenter