Lost Arts studio

A lot of the fiber arts I enjoy are things like tatting, netmaking, chair caning, and even weaving, where people will come up to me when I demonstrate and solemnly tell me, "That's a lost art."

My Photo
Name:
Location: SW Outer Nowhere, Michigan, United States

On the Internet, nobody knows you're a chicken. (With apologies to Peter Steiner.)



15 April 2006

Busy Week, Blogspot Slow

Thursday our son had a school field trip. My husband and I both went along. So we were gone all day to a kids' museum and a nature center, then went out with friends in the evening. I thought our son would be ready for a rare nap by then, but no, he wanted to play outside, so he and I walked up to the park while my husband and his friends hung out. Late in the evening, we headed for home, and he was still awake and hungry! I can remember when he would have been asleep at 5pm after a day like that.

I brought the cotton candy socks along, but only got a row or two knitted on the cuffs.

Yesterday, Friday, I found Blogspot very slow. The status blog didn't list any problems, but it took so long to open that I gave up after a frustrating while of trying to log on.

We went to the library, and I knitted a few more cuff rows. After about 3 inches of K2 P2 ribbing, I switched back to K3 P1, maintaining the "moving rib" pattern.


This weekend, with Easter coming up, will be busy, too! I hope Blogspot will be up to normal speed next week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



 

Contents copyright © 2005-2012 Lynn Carpenter