Lost Arts studio

A lot of the fiber arts I enjoy are things like tatting, netmaking, chair caning, and even weaving, where people will come up to me when I demonstrate and solemnly tell me, "That's a lost art."

My Photo
Name:
Location: SW Outer Nowhere, Michigan, United States

On the Internet, nobody knows you're a chicken. (With apologies to Peter Steiner.)



29 July 2008

I Had a Post All Typed Up

I had a post all typed up, and when I clicked "Publish Post," it vanished and took me to the login screen! I couldn't even back up and recover it.

grumble grumble grumble

Here. Have some pictures. (Warning: tree toad ahead.)
honey bee on phloxHoney bee on phlox

tiger lilyTiger lily

White HenryiWhite henryi lily

swamp milkweedSwamp milkweed, Asclepias incarnata

gray tree frog(We call them "tree toads" here, but this is actually the gray tree frog, Hyla versicolor.)

feral Concord grapesFeral Concord grapes

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

too bad about the lost post. Your pictures are so lovely - I'm glad you shared ;)
vloula

9:07 AM  
Blogger roxie said...

Love them all, but especially the frog foto. Wonderful macro function you have on your camera.

9:05 AM  
Blogger Knitting Linguist said...

I adore that frog! What a great picture :)

11:25 PM  
Blogger Donna Lee said...

We have tree frogs here. They sing at night and some nights are louder than the cicadas as they call out to each other. I love it.

3:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



 

Contents copyright © 2005-2012 Lynn Carpenter