Lost Arts studio

A lot of the fiber arts I enjoy are things like tatting, netmaking, chair caning, and even weaving, where people will come up to me when I demonstrate and solemnly tell me, "That's a lost art."

My Photo
Name:
Location: SW Outer Nowhere, Michigan, United States

On the Internet, nobody knows you're a chicken. (With apologies to Peter Steiner.)



15 April 2014

Spring in Michigan

Sunday the very last of the snow pile on the north side of the house finally melted.

And the weather went, "What's that, you're out of snow? No problem!"

1 Comments:

Blogger Donna Lee said...

We got the same thing last week. "What? Your snow is all gone? Well, here have some more!"

And this after a few near 80 degree days. The Earth is a weird place sometimes.

1:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



 

Contents copyright © 2005-2012 Lynn Carpenter