Lost Arts studio

A lot of the fiber arts I enjoy are things like tatting, netmaking, chair caning, and even weaving, where people will come up to me when I demonstrate and solemnly tell me, "That's a lost art."

My Photo
Name:
Location: SW Outer Nowhere, Michigan, United States

On the Internet, nobody knows you're a chicken. (With apologies to Peter Steiner.)



21 January 2006

They Said 5 to 8 Inches of Snow



It is still too dark to see if we got that much, but here is our front gate in the dark. I'll post some pretty snow pictures when the sun comes up.


So I finished my husband's purple mitten thumbs. Today I'll probably work on the top-down hat, the rainbow net, and maybe make a couple of loaves of bread. Meanwhile, I'll keep the fire going in the soapstone stove, go out with our son and play in the snow, and I'm not driving anywhere!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



 

Contents copyright © 2005-2012 Lynn Carpenter