Lost Arts studio

A lot of the fiber arts I enjoy are things like tatting, netmaking, chair caning, and even weaving, where people will come up to me when I demonstrate and solemnly tell me, "That's a lost art."

My Photo
Name:
Location: SW Outer Nowhere, Michigan, United States

On the Internet, nobody knows you're a chicken. (With apologies to Peter Steiner.)



18 November 2005

Woodstock Soapstone Stoves is having a drawing!

Note: I have no association with Woodstock Soapstone Stoves other than having one of their stoves in my house, which (the stove, but the house, too) is bought and paid for. I get no compensation or other consideration for mentioning them. I just think they are ultima cool. (Or should that be hot?)

Anyway, I was recommending them to some friends, and as I went through their website, I found they are having a drawing for one of their new mini-stoves. Their gas stove page is here: Gas stove link
and the drawing page is here: Drawing

The fine print says

"* Drawing Date will be December 17th, 2005:
One week before Christmas!!!

One registration per person (duplicate registrations will be cause for disqualification). To register, you must be 21 years old, and a resident of the United States. Winner will be responsible for shipping charges, installation, and direct-vent pipe required for installation. You can re-register if your information changes. Void where prohibited or unlawful."

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



 

Contents copyright © 2005-2012 Lynn Carpenter