Lost Arts studio

A lot of the fiber arts I enjoy are things like tatting, netmaking, chair caning, and even weaving, where people will come up to me when I demonstrate and solemnly tell me, "That's a lost art."

My Photo
Name:
Location: SW Outer Nowhere, Michigan, United States

On the Internet, nobody knows you're a chicken. (With apologies to Peter Steiner.)



26 November 2006

Bloglines goofiness

I'm subscribed to my own blog via Bloglines. Recently I noticed that no new posts were showing up under it when I logged into Bloglines. I clicked on my feed, and found I have a [!] feed error that claims I don't exist!

Well, that's a bummer! All this time I thought I existed, went around convincing other people I existed, corresponded with people who thought I existed, and now poof! I'm gone.

Anyway. Bloglines is obviously not picking new posts up correctly. Please take my supposed non-existence with a grain of salt.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



 

Contents copyright © 2005-2012 Lynn Carpenter