Lost Arts studio

A lot of the fiber arts I enjoy are things like tatting, netmaking, chair caning, and even weaving, where people will come up to me when I demonstrate and solemnly tell me, "That's a lost art."

My Photo
Name:
Location: SW Outer Nowhere, Michigan, United States

On the Internet, nobody knows you're a chicken. (With apologies to Peter Steiner.)



29 November 2006

Let Us Mess With His Numbers

Acephalous wants to know "What is the speed of meme?"

He says

1. Write a post linking to this one in which you explain the experiment.
2. Ask your readers to do the same.
3. Ping Technorati.

I can do that. (When I remember, I use Ping-O-Matic to send pings after I write a blog post.)

So, what are you still doing here, eh? Go write your blog post! :)

1 Comments:

Blogger Mauren Mureaux said...

Hi there!

I came to visit you through "what's-his-face's" little experiment. I've actually been reading all of the comments and then bringing up the knitters/fiber artists. I like the be inspired by other people's work.

Anywho, i'm originally from NW Indiana and sure miss drives up into MI, so i thought it would be fun to say, "hi".

~Suz~

7:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



 

Contents copyright © 2005-2012 Lynn Carpenter