Lost Arts studio

A lot of the fiber arts I enjoy are things like tatting, netmaking, chair caning, and even weaving, where people will come up to me when I demonstrate and solemnly tell me, "That's a lost art."

My Photo
Name:
Location: SW Outer Nowhere, Michigan, United States

On the Internet, nobody knows you're a chicken. (With apologies to Peter Steiner.)



13 January 2007

Doll Needles: Another Advantage

Yesterday when I was putting them away, I realized I hadn't mentioned another advantage of knitting with the doll needles:

They fit in a mini-M & M's candy tube. Such a burden, to have to eat up the M&M's in order to use the container. [Tip: Put the back of your wrist against your forehead, lean back against the back of the chair, and sigh, "Such a burden!"]

An even bigger advantage for M & M's fans: it must be the longer "mega" tube that usually comes out around Valentine's Day. They won't fit in the shorter, regular-sized tube. Boo hoo, more mini-M & M's to eat.

(I store my tatting shuttle bobbins in the shorter tubes: full ones in a translucent tube, empty ones in the solid-colored tubes.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



 

Contents copyright © 2005-2012 Lynn Carpenter