Lost Arts studio

A lot of the fiber arts I enjoy are things like tatting, netmaking, chair caning, and even weaving, where people will come up to me when I demonstrate and solemnly tell me, "That's a lost art."

My Photo
Name:
Location: SW Outer Nowhere, Michigan, United States

On the Internet, nobody knows you're a chicken. (With apologies to Peter Steiner.)



31 March 2007

Spring Break Weather Forecast

Isn't this always how it works? Beautiful weather during the week when you have to work, then rain on the weekend.

We had warm weather all this week, before our son's spring break. I just looked at the extended weather forecast for next week when he has spring vacation:

MONDAY
Mostly cloudy in the morning...then decreasing clouds. Highs in the mid 50s.

TUESDAY
Mostly cloudy with a chance of showers and thunderstorms. Highs near 60.

WEDNESDAY
Mostly cloudy with a chance of light snow. Highs in the lower 40s.

THURSDAY
Cloudy with a chance of snow showers. Highs in the lower 40s.

FRIDAY
Mostly cloudy with a chance of snow showers. Highs in the upper 30s.

What can I say? Looks like typical Michigan spring weather (and lovely knitting weather!)

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



 

Contents copyright © 2005-2012 Lynn Carpenter