Lost Arts studio

A lot of the fiber arts I enjoy are things like tatting, netmaking, chair caning, and even weaving, where people will come up to me when I demonstrate and solemnly tell me, "That's a lost art."

My Photo
Name:
Location: SW Outer Nowhere, Michigan, United States

On the Internet, nobody knows you're a chicken. (With apologies to Peter Steiner.)



21 December 2007

Quiet Around the Blog. (And Rainy.)

Lots to do and not much time left!

Yesterday was the school field trip to see the Nutcracker ballet at the DeVos Hall in Grand Rapids. It was a beautiful, dry, sunny day for driving.

The hall was completely filled with busses of school kids from all over. It was educational, I guess.

Me: "How did you like the ballet?"

Son: "I didn't."


Weather forecast for today and Saturday:

Today
Cloudy. A chance of light rain...light freezing rain...light snow and light sleet early in the morning...then a chance of light rain. Areas of fog. Highs in the upper 30s. Southeast winds 10 to 20 mph. Chance of precipitation 30 percent.

Saturday
Breezy. Scattered rain showers until midday...then rain likely in the afternoon. Areas of fog through the day. Highs in the lower 40s. Southeast winds 15 to 25 mph. Chance of rain 60 percent.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



 

Contents copyright © 2005-2012 Lynn Carpenter