Lost Arts studio

A lot of the fiber arts I enjoy are things like tatting, netmaking, chair caning, and even weaving, where people will come up to me when I demonstrate and solemnly tell me, "That's a lost art."

My Photo
Name:
Location: SW Outer Nowhere, Michigan, United States

On the Internet, nobody knows you're a chicken. (With apologies to Peter Steiner.)



27 March 2008

First Pickle Vampires, Now This

"This" would be the Zombie Cold.

In zombie movies, the zombies all make the same low moaning sound.

When you have the Zombie Cold, you walk around your house making the low Zombie moan. Not all the time. Just every so often.

Our son has had the cold and has progressed from Zombie Cold to Hacking Cough.

My husband has the cold and is Zombified.

I am feeling a prickly, tickly, extra hot and spicy feeling right behind the breastbone. Stay tuned for low Zombie moans.

2 Comments:

Blogger roxie said...

The cough subsides to a sound like a large Chihuahua with a hairball. That's as far as I've gotten with it anyhow. I anticipate complete wellness sometime aroung June.

9:44 AM  
Blogger Alwen said...

I think some of the kids at our son's school are at the Chihuahua Hairball stage!

My verification word, coincidentally, is "xcikmood". Sick mood, indeed!

11:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



 

Contents copyright © 2005-2012 Lynn Carpenter