Green Goo Comments
1. I did the taxes and e-filed for the first time. Taxes done, yay!
2. The DH has made his own kim chi (or chee) several times. But in between those times, he buys it up at the Huynh Market. (They sell durian, too. No, I've never let him buy any.) He's the one who eats it. I confess I mostly fan the air in front of my face and go "Phewwww!" Me, I like creamed herring. And cocoa with chili pepper in it.
3. I'm glad I donated my $10, too. I reeelly like Ravelry. Maybe too much. I'm alwen on there, too, if you want to friend me.
4. My ears are still congested and now go "click click" every time I swallow. But the earth is no longer tilted. And it is nice not to run into door frames.
5. I've never had a cold that lasted this long either. And if I never do again, I would be glad.
6. Did I miss any?