Lost Arts studio

A lot of the fiber arts I enjoy are things like tatting, netmaking, chair caning, and even weaving, where people will come up to me when I demonstrate and solemnly tell me, "That's a lost art."

My Photo
Name:
Location: SW Outer Nowhere, Michigan, United States

On the Internet, nobody knows you're a chicken. (With apologies to Peter Steiner.)



01 October 2009

Blogtoberfest, with Bees

I decided to try and do Blogtoberfest this year, and promptly blanked on a first post.

Then I was cleaning up my camera's memory card and came across some photos I took of different bees in the New England asters.Fuzzy bumblebees.

Earnest honey bees.

Little mystery bees.

And I thought bees would be good to begin with.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Bells said...

i don't actually think that I have contemplated that there are different kinds of bees but it seems obvious!

4:50 AM  
Blogger HobbygÃ¥sa said...

Great start :-) Lovely flowers in very beautiful colors - and beautiful bees.

7:09 AM  
Blogger roxie said...

Good luck to those bees! Lovely photos.

There is an apiarist in our neighborhood, who seels from a cupboard on the side of their house. I figure eating neighborhood honey is especially good for you.

9:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



 

Contents copyright © 2005-2012 Lynn Carpenter