Lost Arts studio

A lot of the fiber arts I enjoy are things like tatting, netmaking, chair caning, and even weaving, where people will come up to me when I demonstrate and solemnly tell me, "That's a lost art."

My Photo
Name:
Location: SW Outer Nowhere, Michigan, United States

On the Internet, nobody knows you're a chicken. (With apologies to Peter Steiner.)



26 January 2011

I ATE'NT DEAD

I am reliably informed that since my last post was around the beginning of December, and it's nearly the end of January, that I ought to let people know I'm alive and well.

For now I'll just hold up Granny Weatherwax's card:

I ATE'NT DEAD

7 Comments:

Blogger roxie said...

Done any good headology lately? I wanna be Nanny Ogg, but with teeth. Have you heard that quaint folksong about the hedgehog?

9:07 AM  
Blogger Donna Lee said...

I'm glad to hear that you ate'nt dead!

10:55 AM  
Blogger Knitting Linguist said...

You could do worse than to emulate Granny Weatherwax! I can see why you're hibernating, though, after clicking through that link you sent - it looks cold there!!

12:24 PM  
Blogger Marguerite said...

Good to hear from you. Miss your posts. Glad you ate'nt dead.

1:44 PM  
Blogger Virginia G said...

Glad yer not dead.

And can't do better than Granny Weatherwax. :) (I'm really glad that I'm not the only one who reads Pratchett.)

8:43 AM  
Blogger Olivia said...

I'm glad too!

6:15 AM  
Blogger KalliBeth said...

glad to hear it...read it...same difference
NYFA Photography
http://www.nyfa.edu/film-school/photography/

4:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



 

Contents copyright © 2005-2012 Lynn Carpenter