Lost Arts studio

A lot of the fiber arts I enjoy are things like tatting, netmaking, chair caning, and even weaving, where people will come up to me when I demonstrate and solemnly tell me, "That's a lost art."

My Photo
Name:
Location: SW Outer Nowhere, Michigan, United States

On the Internet, nobody knows you're a chicken. (With apologies to Peter Steiner.)



28 July 2006

Neighbors

This is my "neighbor" to the east, E.'s hayfield. The picture is about three weeks old. I took a walk along here yesterday, and this brown stubble is getting tall and green again.

We have had some good rain here this July, around 4 inches so far, or about an inch over normal for the month. But we were so far behind that we are still almost an inch and a half behind for the year.

Hmm. I was going to put up north, south, and west views, but it appears Blogger disagrees.

So I'll send you off to Tatt3r's lace blog so you can enjoy her new temporary bolster pillow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



 

Contents copyright © 2005-2012 Lynn Carpenter