Lost Arts studio

A lot of the fiber arts I enjoy are things like tatting, netmaking, chair caning, and even weaving, where people will come up to me when I demonstrate and solemnly tell me, "That's a lost art."

My Photo
Name:
Location: SW Outer Nowhere, Michigan, United States

On the Internet, nobody knows you're a chicken. (With apologies to Peter Steiner.)



09 May 2007

Cameras Taking Pictures of Each Other

The LCD screen on the new camera is so big, it cast a reflection on the table when I took its picture with Mr. Snapshot.

I am very much at the RTM (Read The Manual) stage, figuring out what all the buttons do and where to find the sub-menu I want.

I've figured out how to record a 30-second message with my camera. In case anyone wants a low-quality sound file of me saying, "I can talk to my camera."

This camera has more memory than some of my past computers!

It's a Fuji FinePix S700 with 10x optical zoom. It takes AA batteries and the same SD memory card as Mr. Snapshot:
Which will now take its rightful place as a snapshot camera, leaving the heavy work of close-ups and zoom shots to the Fuji.

(Crivens! Look at the detail!)

Now if I post bad pictures I won't be able to blame the camera.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



 

Contents copyright © 2005-2012 Lynn Carpenter