Lost Arts studio

A lot of the fiber arts I enjoy are things like tatting, netmaking, chair caning, and even weaving, where people will come up to me when I demonstrate and solemnly tell me, "That's a lost art."

My Photo
Name:
Location: SW Outer Nowhere, Michigan, United States

On the Internet, nobody knows you're a chicken. (With apologies to Peter Steiner.)



14 August 2007

It's Coming

The Michigan Fiber Festival starts Wednesday, with workshops. If you have never been there, I see that directions haven't been posted on the website, so my advice is to use your favorite mapping website and look up the Allegan County Fairgrounds at this address:

150 Allegan County Fair Drive
Allegan, MI 49010

The intro. to Orenburg workshop I'm taking is Thursday. I can't wait! (If I knew how to make this text bounce to match my excitement level, I would, even though I find that visually obnoxious.)

Saturday and Sunday I'll be there both days, either demonstrating with other members of the West Michigan Lace Group or browsing around trying to decide how to spend my money.

Meanwhile, my brain is feeling so scattered, I can hardly get my thoughts together!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



 

Contents copyright © 2005-2012 Lynn Carpenter