Lost Arts studio

A lot of the fiber arts I enjoy are things like tatting, netmaking, chair caning, and even weaving, where people will come up to me when I demonstrate and solemnly tell me, "That's a lost art."

My Photo
Name:
Location: SW Outer Nowhere, Michigan, United States

On the Internet, nobody knows you're a chicken. (With apologies to Peter Steiner.)



19 August 2007

Rain Rain Rain

We've been short on rain all summer. Michigan's Upper Peninsula is on fire. Lakes Superior, Michigan, and Huron are all low. So all summer I've been happy when it actually rained.

This is the second day of the Michigan Fiber Festival. What is it doing?

That's right: raining.

Sheesh.

1 Comments:

Blogger Bells said...

ARGHH! Same thing happens here. It never rains but it pours, huh?

7:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



 

Contents copyright © 2005-2012 Lynn Carpenter