Lost Arts studio

A lot of the fiber arts I enjoy are things like tatting, netmaking, chair caning, and even weaving, where people will come up to me when I demonstrate and solemnly tell me, "That's a lost art."

My Photo
Name:
Location: SW Outer Nowhere, Michigan, United States

On the Internet, nobody knows you're a chicken. (With apologies to Peter Steiner.)



26 September 2007

I Hate Colds!

Bah! I grew up hearing "It's nice to share," but I'm here to tell you, it's not nice to share colds! I had this stupid thing all weekend. It was hot (high 70's and into the 80's F. in late September), and I didn't even have enough energy to knit.

I think I'm finally getting over it. A cold front rolled through last night, doused us with rain, and dropped the temperature.

So I'm hopeful that once I can breathe again without leaking, I'll have more energy and get back to knitting and so on again.

3 Comments:

Blogger amy said...

Hope you feel better soon!

12:59 PM  
Blogger Georgie said...

A cold when its hot weather is the pits - and a cold when its hot weather and you can't even knit is even worse! Hope you're feeling better soon

6:29 PM  
Blogger Rita said...

You have my empathy as well as my sympathy. I understand your sentiments so completely.

7:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



 

Contents copyright © 2005-2012 Lynn Carpenter