Lost Arts studio

A lot of the fiber arts I enjoy are things like tatting, netmaking, chair caning, and even weaving, where people will come up to me when I demonstrate and solemnly tell me, "That's a lost art."

My Photo
Name:
Location: SW Outer Nowhere, Michigan, United States

On the Internet, nobody knows you're a chicken. (With apologies to Peter Steiner.)



19 February 2008

Yes


Yes, we had more MORE MORE snow.


Yes, our son had another snow day off from school.


Yes, I knitted socks -- now I have four heels to knit.


Yes, there was baking. (Nigella Lawson's Dense Chocolate Loaf Cake from How to Be a Domestic Goddess.)


Yes, I've already had some.

Labels: , , , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger TinkingBell said...

Great looking cake (yummy) - and kudos to you for all the heel math! (Arrggghhh!)
Spring's not that far away, is it?

10:08 PM  
Blogger Rose Red said...

Best.cake.ever!

I have to confess, my eyes glazed over with all the heel maths yesterday. I am a bad knitter!

10:11 PM  
Blogger Bells said...

oh that's better. :-)

I'm with RR. Best cake. It never fails. Ok, once it did and I just filled the hole with cream and raspberries. Remember that. It works!

5:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



 

Contents copyright © 2005-2012 Lynn Carpenter