Lost Arts studio

A lot of the fiber arts I enjoy are things like tatting, netmaking, chair caning, and even weaving, where people will come up to me when I demonstrate and solemnly tell me, "That's a lost art."

My Photo
Name:
Location: SW Outer Nowhere, Michigan, United States

On the Internet, nobody knows you're a chicken. (With apologies to Peter Steiner.)



24 April 2008

Internet Run Over By a Streetcar

Whew. I don't know what's wrong with these here innernets today, but I'm experiencing major lag and hang-ups.

(Are we still allowed to call them "hang-ups" if we're using a wireless connection?)

I checked out the Internet Traffic Report, and holy guacamole! Look at those lag times!

I'm counting 5 routers with 100% packet loss right now. WHAT is UP?

*sigh*

Pictures later, when it doesn't take fifteen minutes just to load the Blogger Dashboard.

3 Comments:

Blogger Knitting Linguist said...

That's no fun at all. Blogger's been slow for me lately, and the other day it crashed before loading almost every picture. Cranky-making, I tell you. Thanks for the lace compliments! I'm hoping to get a few more rows in whilst the girls do homework this afternoon :)

6:00 PM  
Blogger roxie said...

Yeah, I think it might be a Blogger glitch, but it seems to have been fixed. More photos? You take such beautimous pictures!!

10:03 AM  
Blogger Donna Lee said...

I'm at work (shhh, don't tell anyone) and the lag time is terrible. It took forever to load anything today. The internets must be busy today.

12:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



 

Contents copyright © 2005-2012 Lynn Carpenter