Lost Arts studio

A lot of the fiber arts I enjoy are things like tatting, netmaking, chair caning, and even weaving, where people will come up to me when I demonstrate and solemnly tell me, "That's a lost art."

My Photo
Name:
Location: SW Outer Nowhere, Michigan, United States

On the Internet, nobody knows you're a chicken. (With apologies to Peter Steiner.)



19 March 2009

I Love Herding Dogs

One of my favorite things to do at the Michigan Fiber Festival is to go and watch the herding dog demos. So naturally I love this.

This video has only been up for a couple of days:



I'm hoping one or the other of my brothers will show it to my mom!


I'm down to the last two rows of Chart C, and should finish Leberblümchen later today or tomorrow.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Hobbygåsa said...

I totally agree, to see those dogs work is amazing!

4:29 PM  
Blogger Knitting Linguist said...

I adore that video. Those dogs are awesome!

6:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

By the time they got to the "fireworks", I was laughing out loud. So clever, and what sheep-control!

2:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



 

Contents copyright © 2005-2012 Lynn Carpenter