Lost Arts studio

A lot of the fiber arts I enjoy are things like tatting, netmaking, chair caning, and even weaving, where people will come up to me when I demonstrate and solemnly tell me, "That's a lost art."

My Photo
Name:
Location: SW Outer Nowhere, Michigan, United States

On the Internet, nobody knows you're a chicken. (With apologies to Peter Steiner.)



02 October 2009

Ha Ha. Oops.

I thought I had signed up for Blogtoberfest, then I read something about a list.

List? I didn't see a list . . . so I went back to the Blogtoberfest page and noticed that NoScript, a Firefox add-on, was blocking something. When I allowed the something, like magic a list and a sign-up box appeared.

So there I am, number 215, waaaaa-aaaaa-aaaay at the end of the list.

5 Comments:

Blogger Virginia G said...

All the better for me, as I'm working my way up from the bottom of the list currently.

Great blog! Pretty pictures... shiny chickens! Awesome all around.

11:37 AM  
Blogger Donna Lee said...

I think you're probably right under me! I did the same thing, thought I'd signed up and found out I didn't. I know I was the last one when I finally signed up. Woot! Let's hear it for the end of the list!

12:31 PM  
Blogger Becky Dempsey said...

I had scanned through the list and didn't see you, but figured I'd just over looked it! That would explain why I didn't see you!

1:59 PM  
Blogger Rose Red said...

(hee hee, I didn't bother signing up officially...I figure I can do it anyway!!)

8:40 PM  
Blogger roxie said...

I'm with Rose Red - an unofficial participant. Until you took me by the hand and gently led me through the process, I couldn't even make links. (Thank you, THANK you!) I scarcely have time to write a blog and follow my friends, let alone follow the hundreds who are blogging along.

9:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



 

Contents copyright © 2005-2012 Lynn Carpenter