Lost Arts studio

A lot of the fiber arts I enjoy are things like tatting, netmaking, chair caning, and even weaving, where people will come up to me when I demonstrate and solemnly tell me, "That's a lost art."

My Photo
Name:
Location: SW Outer Nowhere, Michigan, United States

On the Internet, nobody knows you're a chicken. (With apologies to Peter Steiner.)



02 October 2009

Ha Ha. Oops.

I thought I had signed up for Blogtoberfest, then I read something about a list.

List? I didn't see a list . . . so I went back to the Blogtoberfest page and noticed that NoScript, a Firefox add-on, was blocking something. When I allowed the something, like magic a list and a sign-up box appeared.

So there I am, number 215, waaaaa-aaaaa-aaaay at the end of the list.

5 Comments:

Blogger Virginia said...

All the better for me, as I'm working my way up from the bottom of the list currently.

Great blog! Pretty pictures... shiny chickens! Awesome all around.

11:37 AM  
Blogger Donna Lee said...

I think you're probably right under me! I did the same thing, thought I'd signed up and found out I didn't. I know I was the last one when I finally signed up. Woot! Let's hear it for the end of the list!

12:31 PM  
Blogger Becky said...

I had scanned through the list and didn't see you, but figured I'd just over looked it! That would explain why I didn't see you!

1:59 PM  
Blogger Rose Red said...

(hee hee, I didn't bother signing up officially...I figure I can do it anyway!!)

8:40 PM  
Blogger Roxie said...

I'm with Rose Red - an unofficial participant. Until you took me by the hand and gently led me through the process, I couldn't even make links. (Thank you, THANK you!) I scarcely have time to write a blog and follow my friends, let alone follow the hundreds who are blogging along.

9:39 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home



 

Contents copyright © 2005-2012 Lynn Carpenter