Lost Arts studio

A lot of the fiber arts I enjoy are things like tatting, netmaking, chair caning, and even weaving, where people will come up to me when I demonstrate and solemnly tell me, "That's a lost art."

My Photo
Name:
Location: SW Outer Nowhere, Michigan, United States

On the Internet, nobody knows you're a chicken. (With apologies to Peter Steiner.)



25 October 2009

Pictures on Overcast Days

A short progress post.
I've knitted my way out to the last two lines of chart B, and I have 26.4 grams of the 50 gram ball left.

I keep reading in the ads that the full-spectrum bulbs like my Ott Lite are supposed to more closely match natural daylight, but to my eye they make everything look bluish.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Silver Palace Soaps said...

Beautiful. Will you wear it to an event?

9:16 PM  
Blogger roxie said...

Yup, looks bluish to me. But electrons don't accurately duplicate reality either, so the only way we'll ever truely know what it looks like is to come visit you. Whatcha doing for Thanksgiving?

9:39 AM  
Blogger Knitting Linguist said...

So lovely! I really can't wait to see this one blocked out...

4:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



 

Contents copyright © 2005-2012 Lynn Carpenter