Lost Arts studio

A lot of the fiber arts I enjoy are things like tatting, netmaking, chair caning, and even weaving, where people will come up to me when I demonstrate and solemnly tell me, "That's a lost art."

My Photo
Name:
Location: SW Outer Nowhere, Michigan, United States

On the Internet, nobody knows you're a chicken. (With apologies to Peter Steiner.)



21 December 2009

Noooo! Not my Stewart's!

Thank you for contacting us about Stewart's Ginger Beer. We appreciate your feedback, as your comments provide us with valuable information about our brands.

Unfortunately, Stewart's Ginger Beer is not currently in production.


Stewart's Ginger Beer is (was...) a not-so-sugary, ginger-burn-y ginger beer that I really, really loved. I like Vernor's, but it's so sugary I want to brush my teeth after drinking it. Stewart's is more subtle.

I.Want.Stewart's Ginger Beer.

6 Comments:

Blogger Donna Lee said...

I've never had their ginger beer but I love their orange cream. I hate it when a product I love goes out of production. It's not fair. (like somehow I'm entitled to have whatever I want!)

12:41 PM  
Blogger Knit - R - Done said...

The girls over at Meet Me At Mike's were brewing their own ginger beer this summer. It's not the same, but it's something to think about...maybe.

12:57 PM  
Blogger HobbygÃ¥sa said...

Of cause I have never tasted it, but I think noone should be allowed to stop production of our favorites :-)
Merry Christmas and Happy New year to you!

5:12 PM  
Blogger Gr8lakesgrrl said...

I don't remember if I've ever had their Ginger Beer, I love their root beer though! Times are tough, I can see why they might not have been able to sell enough to make it profitable. On a related note, I've always wanted to make my own Sasparilla, I have enough Sasafras, it seems a shame not to!

3:56 PM  
Blogger Gr8lakesgrrl said...

Or rather, "sarsaparilla." Wow, when did I become such a lazy speller?

3:59 PM  
Blogger Helen said...

Don't know about Stewart's, but what about Reed's? It's pretty spicy.

http://www.reedsgingerbrew.com/brews.html

1:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



 

Contents copyright © 2005-2012 Lynn Carpenter