Lost Arts studio

A lot of the fiber arts I enjoy are things like tatting, netmaking, chair caning, and even weaving, where people will come up to me when I demonstrate and solemnly tell me, "That's a lost art."

My Photo
Name:
Location: SW Outer Nowhere, Michigan, United States

On the Internet, nobody knows you're a chicken. (With apologies to Peter Steiner.)



21 November 2005

No pictures today

Somehow I can't imagine anyone wants to see what I "created" today, which was a beautifully clean humidifier, in preparation for winter!

Other "creations" of the day:

Raked the wet, soggy leaves off the grass ahead of predicted rain changing to snow. Created large areas of bare soil and light yellow grass where the leaves were particularly heavy.

Helped my son make a tree for his teacher out of construction paper.

Poems are made by fools like me,
But only God can make a tree.
--Joyce Kilmer. 1886–1918

Obviously Kilmer wasn't thinking of a mom equipped with construction paper!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



 

Contents copyright © 2005-2012 Lynn Carpenter