Lost Arts studio

A lot of the fiber arts I enjoy are things like tatting, netmaking, chair caning, and even weaving, where people will come up to me when I demonstrate and solemnly tell me, "That's a lost art."

My Photo
Name:
Location: SW Outer Nowhere, Michigan, United States

On the Internet, nobody knows you're a chicken. (With apologies to Peter Steiner.)



21 November 2007

My To-Do List

Otherwise known as "Normal blogging will probably return after Christmas!"

  • Clean betta tank
  • Do water exchange & replace filter in goldfish tank
  • Try to fix DVD player (after Thanksgiving)
  • Tidy orange chair
  • Excavate to John's floor
  • Trim books (Miss Lambert, Bath Tatting Book)
  • Find pattern for new linen shift
  • Mark & cut cloak for me
  • Buy shoes
  • Fill humidifier
  • Buy new 6-watt curly fluorescent (desk lamp)
  • Fix bookcase (add diagonal braces)
  • Trim sticky-outy sharp edges of metal diagonal bookcase brace
  • Make piecrust
  • Buy oranges
  • Make fresh cranberry relish








  • Make pies (pumpkin & pecan)

  • Friday, make cookies for school bake sale

  • 1 Comments:

    Blogger amy said...

    Happy Thanksgiving, Alwen! I thought about posting my to-do list, but even writing it down seems overwhelming. I don't want to see everything all in one place like that!!

    2:00 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home



     

    Contents copyright © 2005-2012 Lynn Carpenter