Lost Arts studio

A lot of the fiber arts I enjoy are things like tatting, netmaking, chair caning, and even weaving, where people will come up to me when I demonstrate and solemnly tell me, "That's a lost art."

My Photo
Name:
Location: SW Outer Nowhere, Michigan, United States

On the Internet, nobody knows you're a chicken. (With apologies to Peter Steiner.)



25 April 2008

Weather Roller Coaster: Stand Up!


High temperature Friday, April 25: 80 degrees F (27 C).

Weather forecast:

Sunday night
Rain likely...then rain and snow likely overnight. Windy. Lows in the lower 30s. North winds 15 to 20 mph with gusts to around 35 mph. Chance of precipitation 70 percent.

Monday
Rain and snow showers likely. Highs around 40. Chance of precipitation 60 percent.

Monday night
Mostly cloudy with a 40 percent chance of snow showers. Lows in the lower 30s.

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Knitting Linguist said...

My goodness. That's not so good. I hope the fruit trees haven't blossomed out yet!

11:19 PM  
Blogger Bells said...

you could send some over here...?

5:10 AM  
Blogger Donna Lee said...

I thought ours was strange. At least we don't have snow. Maybe I shouldn't say that aloud....the weather gods could smite us with some spring snow.

10:19 AM  
Blogger roxie said...

Spring seldom just eases in. Usually, she's a ratchety old gal who takes three steps forward, three steps back, one step forward, then another, . .

10:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



 

Contents copyright © 2005-2012 Lynn Carpenter