Lost Arts studio

A lot of the fiber arts I enjoy are things like tatting, netmaking, chair caning, and even weaving, where people will come up to me when I demonstrate and solemnly tell me, "That's a lost art."

My Photo
Name:
Location: SW Outer Nowhere, Michigan, United States

On the Internet, nobody knows you're a chicken. (With apologies to Peter Steiner.)



04 June 2008

What Better Day?

I know I have several Terry Pratchett fans among my readers, and that Wednesday tends to be the day when this blog gets the most hits.

And the couple of inches of sock cuff I knitted are not that exciting to post.

So what better day to bring your attention to
Match It For Pratchett, a blog with the subtitle "Help match Terry Pratchett's $1 million ( £500,000 ) donation to Alzheimer's Research."

There are literally millions of Terry Pratchett fans. How much can we raise if we all chip in our bit?

1 Comments:

Blogger Bells said...

oh cool. I'll be passing this onto the resident TP fan in my house!

10:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



 

Contents copyright © 2005-2012 Lynn Carpenter