Lost Arts studio

A lot of the fiber arts I enjoy are things like tatting, netmaking, chair caning, and even weaving, where people will come up to me when I demonstrate and solemnly tell me, "That's a lost art."

My Photo
Name:
Location: SW Outer Nowhere, Michigan, United States

On the Internet, nobody knows you're a chicken. (With apologies to Peter Steiner.)



23 January 2009

Nerd God(dess)

First I saw this over on Mel's blog, but I managed to resist.

Then I saw it again over at Fiddle and pins and had to know.

What's a little scary is as I read the questions, I was thinking, "Boy, I'm not going to score very nerd-ish on this one."

Ooops. Wrong.

Then how could I resist taking Nerd 2.0?

I am nerdier than 97% of all people. Are you a nerd? Click here to take the Nerd Test, get geeky images and jokes, and write on the nerd forum!

NerdTests.com says I'm an Uber Cool High Nerd.  Click here to take the Nerd Test, get nerdy images and jokes, and write on the nerd forum!

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Knitting Linguist said...

Nerds are very cool. Your high nerd quotient is a good thing!

8:41 PM  
Blogger Becky Dempsey said...

I only scored a 65--Low Ranking Nerd. You're my hero!

9:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



 

Contents copyright © 2005-2012 Lynn Carpenter