Lost Arts studio

A lot of the fiber arts I enjoy are things like tatting, netmaking, chair caning, and even weaving, where people will come up to me when I demonstrate and solemnly tell me, "That's a lost art."

My Photo
Name:
Location: SW Outer Nowhere, Michigan, United States

On the Internet, nobody knows you're a chicken. (With apologies to Peter Steiner.)



29 April 2006

Soothing Knitting Gets Noticed!


This morning I noticed my *dishwashing husband was using the "Soothing Knitting" dishcloth, so I asked him what he thought about it.

He said,

"It's perfect. Right weight, right texture -- make more."


Wow. What more can a knitter ask for?

And here I just thought it was a boring dishcloth! I have not knitted today, as I had to run a long-drive errand. And I finally *mowed the grass for the first time yesterday, so the palms of my hands are very tender. But after that I think I have to root around in my crochet cotton stash and start another soothing dishcloth!

* He washes dishes, I mow grass, seems fair to us!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is fair. My husband cooks, I take out the garbarge. That's fair.

10:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How funny, I mowed this weekend too and boy, were my palms tender! My husband was unable to start the mower so when I was able to do so, he was so taken aback he cleaned the garage! I think I'll have to mow every week now just to see what other projects he tackles.

9:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



 

Contents copyright © 2005-2012 Lynn Carpenter