Lost Arts studio

A lot of the fiber arts I enjoy are things like tatting, netmaking, chair caning, and even weaving, where people will come up to me when I demonstrate and solemnly tell me, "That's a lost art."

My Photo
Name:
Location: SW Outer Nowhere, Michigan, United States

On the Internet, nobody knows you're a chicken. (With apologies to Peter Steiner.)



06 December 2006

Double Knitting

If you double knit, any of the forms of double knitting, please join the Yahoo double knitting group which I moderate.

If you are interested in double knitting, check out Alasdair's antiblog, complete with double knitting with different images on each side. Wow.

Check out his student, amy!'s work.

If it's cold where you are, maybe Catlady's double-knitted mittens are what you are looking for.

Or how about anneland22's banana scarf?

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



 

Contents copyright © 2005-2012 Lynn Carpenter