Lost Arts studio

A lot of the fiber arts I enjoy are things like tatting, netmaking, chair caning, and even weaving, where people will come up to me when I demonstrate and solemnly tell me, "That's a lost art."

My Photo
Name:
Location: SW Outer Nowhere, Michigan, United States

On the Internet, nobody knows you're a chicken. (With apologies to Peter Steiner.)



28 November 2008

I'm So Rural

So rural that Santa comes in a horse-drawn carriage.

I've blogged about this before, and like I said last year, I just can't get good pictures when Santa shows up after dark for the tree-lighting ceremony.






2 Comments:

Blogger Knitting Linguist said...

You certainly gave it your best shot, but nighttime pictures of moving objects are rough.

2:16 PM  
Blogger roxie said...

What a magical atmosphere your photos create! I think it's better than documentary clarity. My inner five-year-old knows zigakly what's going on.

10:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



 

Contents copyright © 2005-2012 Lynn Carpenter