Lost Arts studio

A lot of the fiber arts I enjoy are things like tatting, netmaking, chair caning, and even weaving, where people will come up to me when I demonstrate and solemnly tell me, "That's a lost art."

My Photo
Name:
Location: SW Outer Nowhere, Michigan, United States

On the Internet, nobody knows you're a chicken. (With apologies to Peter Steiner.)



03 December 2005

Re: Comments

After getting a couple of "comments" from blog-trollers that led to blogs that were solid screens of ads, I turned on "Comment Moderation". Just like a Yahoo group, this means I have to approve any comments before they appear. Mysteriously (just like on Yahoo), after I turned this on, I stopped getting "Great blog, pleas visit my blog" pseudo-comments.

So that's why your comment didn't appear immediately. I'm sorry the click-hungry goofballs make it necessary to do this!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just found your blog, and love the knitting you are doing! Can you tell me where you got that lovely sheep teapot?? Also love the Charlotte web colorway you have chosen. . . will be following you now!

6:22 PM  
Blogger Alwen said...

I am totally confused by the comment about the sheep teapot & Charlotte web colorway. I wonder if blogspot (which was SO messed up yesterday) directed it to the wrong blog!

10:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



 

Contents copyright © 2005-2012 Lynn Carpenter