Lost Arts studio

A lot of the fiber arts I enjoy are things like tatting, netmaking, chair caning, and even weaving, where people will come up to me when I demonstrate and solemnly tell me, "That's a lost art."

My Photo
Name:
Location: SW Outer Nowhere, Michigan, United States

On the Internet, nobody knows you're a chicken. (With apologies to Peter Steiner.)



03 February 2008

Old News but Good News

For chocolate lovers:

Theobromine works better than codeine to suppress a persistent cough.

Old news (2004) from the Federation of American Societies for Experimental Biology.

Oh, yeah: and theobromine is better than fluoride for the teeth. Well, sort of.

So when I start stocking up on that Valentine's Day chocolate, it's for . . . health reasons. Yeah, that's it. Health reasons.

2 Comments:

Blogger TinkingBell said...

And it's an antidepressant and an antioxidant - what's not to like! Health - definitely!

3:23 PM  
Blogger Julie said...

I tried that on my doc when my asthma was bad... he laughed and laughed. But I'm still gonna do it.

Yum.

12:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



 

Contents copyright © 2005-2012 Lynn Carpenter