Lost Arts studio

A lot of the fiber arts I enjoy are things like tatting, netmaking, chair caning, and even weaving, where people will come up to me when I demonstrate and solemnly tell me, "That's a lost art."

My Photo
Name:
Location: SW Outer Nowhere, Michigan, United States

On the Internet, nobody knows you're a chicken. (With apologies to Peter Steiner.)



29 October 2008

Things I Will Not Knit

Otherwise known as "Places a grown woman should know not to put a big round pattern."

I've been trying to come up with a second paragraph to go with this, and can only wax sarcastic.

7 Comments:

Blogger Donna Lee said...

That is a criminal act of knitting.

12:40 PM  
Blogger Geek Knitter said...

You say sarcastic like it's a bad thing.

1:15 PM  
Blogger Rose Red said...

OMG. OMG! I can't even come up with something funny OR sarcastic, I'm that flabbergasted by that "garment".

10:36 PM  
Blogger Norm Deplume said...

Boobs look like fried eggs enough without adding those tams on to further illustrate the point.

10:15 AM  
Blogger Knitting Linguist said...

I must say, every time I've seen this since it came out, all I can think is, ???

2:56 PM  
Blogger roxie said...

At least they didn't make a skirt with those tams. Can you imaging a pair of those walking away from you? It would be like the moons of Mars -Phobos and Demios - also known as fear and madness.

9:39 AM  
Blogger Alwen said...

I live in Michigan, which is something like #3 in the "states with the most overweight members of the population", so unfortunately I can indeed imagine two of those walking away from me. wince

1:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



 

Contents copyright © 2005-2012 Lynn Carpenter