Lost Arts studio

A lot of the fiber arts I enjoy are things like tatting, netmaking, chair caning, and even weaving, where people will come up to me when I demonstrate and solemnly tell me, "That's a lost art."

My Photo
Name:
Location: SW Outer Nowhere, Michigan, United States

On the Internet, nobody knows you're a chicken. (With apologies to Peter Steiner.)



12 December 2005

So much to do!

Finally, school is open, not closed for a snow day, the child is healthy, and I have so much to do! Get out the tree stand, remove my pile of projects from the table, get the tree! Shop for presents, put the tree up, lights, decorations.

Find yarn for -- oops! Can't talk about that one, just in case it doesn't get finished in time to be a present! Never know who is reading.

Finish my exchange gift for tonight's West Michigan Lace Group meeting, and make an origami container of some sort to hold it. After the last couple of years, members have come to expect the origami part, so I can't leave that out.

My son really likes the green knitted ornament I made for Wednesday's exchange, so it looks like I better knit another for our tree. It's not nice to only make the good stuff to give away, Mom, or so I'm told!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



 

Contents copyright © 2005-2012 Lynn Carpenter