Lost Arts studio

A lot of the fiber arts I enjoy are things like tatting, netmaking, chair caning, and even weaving, where people will come up to me when I demonstrate and solemnly tell me, "That's a lost art."

My Photo
Name:
Location: SW Outer Nowhere, Michigan, United States

On the Internet, nobody knows you're a chicken. (With apologies to Peter Steiner.)



05 February 2008

Drat!

I have some pretty pictures to share, but Blogger has gone and broken picture upload, link creation, and Preview.

You can go read about people's frustrations on the Blogger Help group. (Boy, I'd forgotten how much typing it took to code a link by hand!)

I'm not going to scream too loud. At least my blog hasn't (wince) vanished.

Meanwhile, I'll go put this photo of the Valdani bag up on Ravelry. My ID is alwen there.

1 Comments:

Blogger Admin said...

I am the one of these that blogs disappeared. All of my blogs are lost from my Dashboard. I can not recover them and I did abide by the Blogger TOS. I am so frustated. I put months of work in these (over 10) blogs and now they are all lost. I hope Blogger does something and recover them asap.

12:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



 

Contents copyright © 2005-2012 Lynn Carpenter