Lost Arts studio

A lot of the fiber arts I enjoy are things like tatting, netmaking, chair caning, and even weaving, where people will come up to me when I demonstrate and solemnly tell me, "That's a lost art."

My Photo
Name:
Location: SW Outer Nowhere, Michigan, United States

On the Internet, nobody knows you're a chicken. (With apologies to Peter Steiner.)



27 August 2010

I Wish

I wish Ajax would not eat so many grasshoppers. They give him gas that is so bad, it makes my eyes water and wakes me out of a sound sleep.

There you go. That's another reason I love winter: no grasshoppers.

5 Comments:

Blogger  Lona said...

I am so sorry for your distress. Better you than me, though...

10:34 PM  
Blogger roxie said...

This has got to go into a poem! What format? Limerick? Not a sonnet. Haiku? Free verse? I'll work on it.

10:36 AM  
Blogger Barbara said...

Oh, you poor thing! I feel sorry for you but that's a great dog name. I'll never look at grasshoppers the same way.

1:27 PM  
Blogger Knitting Linguist said...

I was SO not expected the second sentence. Thanks for a good laugh (even though i also sympathize with your distress).

10:20 PM  
Blogger Donna Lee said...

Oh ew. That's a disgusting thought. Animal farts are bad enough but if I had to think about the fact that the smell is grasshopper......that would be even grosser.

4:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



 

Contents copyright © 2005-2012 Lynn Carpenter